Light-O-Rama Forums

10 mini trees

Tony Shepherd

Hi I am introducing 10 mini trees next year positioned in a triangle with 4 rows. 1 in the front 2 in the second row then 3 then 4 at the back. Is this the best design and is anyone willing to give me a few examples of nice sequences to show these of best? I'm searching hard to find videos with similar designs to get ideas but any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Tony

You may find it better to not look at other people's sequencing work and do it yourself from scratch.  Your programming may be too influenced by what others have done before you instead of being more from your brain. 

In one big triangle configuaration, might be a little cluttered and jamb together. I think you would start to lose the effects of sequencing wow factor.

I would spread them out more. If not in a traditional "line" effect, maybe smaller clusters of treee...ie..3 clustuers of 3 trees in a riangle...combination of line and triangle effect.

Just a thought.

• Like 1

Amazing I found the same clip last night. It was the one I was thinking about and you are right it is the other way around which is why I was struggling to get the effects I was looking for. Also I think there are 15 in his display which gives more options. I also agree that a slope would add to the effect. I think I know where I need to go now. Just need to string all the tree frames. Thanks everyone

Tony