Light-O-Rama Forums

A Frozen Christmas Fantasy

don731

Looks great! Guessing you spent more on that than the we do on a large scale display. Very impressive.

Well, I do have a budget! I repurpose a lot of stuff...for example, the Swan boats are really meant to hold candy and cost less than $1 each.

Cheers!

A bit? Sometimes a lot more than that! I'm waiting until I do my taxes so I know exactly how much I get to add this year...

Don - awesome job. I need to borrow it for my granddaughter's birthday.

How much to rent it for a week? (Including the set-up of course!!!)

David - Sorry - I don't feel your pain of owing at this time of year.

That's because I was bleeding all year more than I should have.

Jim - I too will definitely be blowing my budget this year again..

Mega Tree just has to go big...

• Like 1

Don - awesome job. I need to borrow it for my granddaughter's birthday.How much to rent it for a week? (Including the set-up of course!!!)David - Sorry - I don't feel your pain of owing at this time of year.That's because I was bleeding all year more than I should have.Jim - I too will definitely be blowing my budget this year again..Mega Tree just has to go big...

You may play the video for free!

We are in NW burbs of Chicagoland. We throw a big holiday party in early December that is opening night for the new show!

• 2 weeks later...

My wife and I had to pleasure to see the display in person. The detail to all the different parts of the display is mind blowing.

It was FANTASTMIC!

Don and Susan thanks showing the display.

John 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My wife and I had to pleasure to see the display in person. The detail to all the different parts of the display is mind blowing.

It was FANTASTMIC!

Don and Susan thanks showing the display.

John 

Our pleasure John!  We will do it again.  Just back from California where we made plans with our friends out there to visit Disneyland later this year!

what is the overall size of the display?

About 14 feet long and about eight feet deep, with the "right side" aux board (location of Dumbo's Circus) is about 18" by 6 feet.  The main display sits on a specially made framework that has large industrial casters, so it can be moved for maintenance. 

• The topic was locked