Light-O-Rama Forums

Sub Sequencing a video into the sequence editor

indi

I can't seem to find what I am looking for when doing a search. I was wanting to build a pixel matrix and be able to show a video on it as part of my Christmas show. I have seen this done on videos, but don't know how it is done. Can the sequence editor be used for this. If so, what would I have to do to create a sub sequence in the editor.

How would I go about creating a pixel matrix visualization? I was planning to make a 600 pixel (25 pixels down and 24 rows across) matrix. Don't know if you have to use one bulb at a time or if there is an easier way. I can't keep a straight line when trying to use one bulb at a time.

Thanks

try ItsMeBobO 's   Vegomatic, works great. his site is at   www.itsmebob.com/SD.html .  best of all besides it actually works is that it is FREE.

jerrymac:

Thanks for the reply. I have Vegomatic, but I can't seem to get it in my head how get get things done with it. I'll keep trying. I'm not too bright on things like this and it takes me awhile to get things going. I might have to make a trip to St. Louis and see if he can help me. LOL

Xlights 4.0 is coming out in just a couple of weeks, I saw a video saying it will have the ability to do video mapping as well