Light-O-Rama Forums

Classic Kids Christmas Songs

RaceMedic

Has anyone done a collection of classic kids Christmas songs ... not the whole song but segments of each song made into 1 ?!

If not .... I am willing to work on one, and share with those who are interested.

So ... if not ... what songs would you want to see in it ?!

Dave

Sounds like a great idea. Here's a couple that come to mind quickly:

Frosty the Snowman

Here Comes Santa Claus

Jingle Bells

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer

Up on the House Top

If you do put it together, I'd be interested in a copy of it.

Good luck!!!

Definitely a great idea I think the kid would love that a suggestion for a song might be a couple burps from Polar express and frozen

I did the whole song " We are Santa's Elves" from Rudolph show and got a real good response. I think part of that song would be a good addition.

Later,

Al

Ok ...

To make this easier ... If you have the audits for the songs you like can you send them to me dgeall @ Racemedical . com

Ok ...

To make this easier ... If you have the audits for the songs you like can you send them to me dgeall @ Racemedical . com

I don't quite understand (audits) I can send the entire song if you want.........Do you want it sent via LOR messaging or do you have a personal email?

I don't quite understand (audits) I can send the entire song if you want.........Do you want it sent via LOR messaging or do you have a personal email?

Sorry ... Damn auto correct ... It should have said audio not audit.

My email was posted above. ( just broke it up because of spambots.

Edited by RaceMedic

• The topic was locked