Light-O-Rama Forums

2015 Pacific Northwest Regional C.L.A.P. Mtg

zman

1. Just bumping this. We are a week away from our annual meeting. Saturday May 2nd. This is just a reminder, that if you plan on attending, please RSVP. It is free to attend, we have to plan for set up and lunch. If you have already RSVP'd no need to reply.

Also if you have items for the Swap Meet be sure to bring them, tables will be set up for this. See you next week.

Friday May 1st - Set Up at Nancy Foley's 12:00pm - This is always fun, Bill's shop gets its annual cleaning and the conversation is always riveting. That evening at 5:30 is the Pizza Meet & Greet for those in the area or staying in the area.

Farrelli's Pizza & Pool Co

4870 Yelm Hwy SE

Lacey, WA

360-493-2090

Sat May 2nd - Networking, coffee, donuts 7:30am - CLAP starts at 8:30am

Nancy Foley

4842 Thompson Lane SE

Olympia, WA 9851 

Hi, this is going to be my first C.L.A.P. event, and I'm wondering if by chance anyone is attending solo and would be open to sharing a room. The guys that I'm carpooling up with, are staying at the Ramada Olympia, but I wouldn't necessarily have to stay there, if someone already has a reservation elsewhere. If you're interested, please let me know ASAP, via PM. Thanks!!

Monica

So, what is everyone bringing to the swap meet at NWCLAP.  I know Default mentioned some pixels.... what else is coming?  Anyone have anything?

I always got some translucent Vinyl  (different colors) I use white rope lighting for the 2 faces I have, and have used this to cover the rope lighting creating red lips, green eyes, brown hair, etc to the faces. Cheaper than buying different colored rope lighting. If interested let me know colors people might be interested in and I'll see if I can find that color. Most of what I have is 2x3, 2x4 sheets, some maybe larger. Again I'm not looking for any money for the stuff I bring.

Edited by default

Wow!  Mom Nature gave a  us  a "Chamber of Commerce" weather day. Great presentations,  great company, great food & fun!

Thank you to our presenters who provided a TON of great info.

Thank you to our host(s) Nancy Foley & her brother Gary Kuhn for another fabulous lunch

Thank you to our sponsors:

The Demented Elf

Seasonal Entertainment

Reinders

Creative Displays Inc

Winkelbottoms

Christmas-LED

Christmas Light Show

3G Lighting

Canny Systems

Seasons Greeters

DigiPointe LaserWorks

Wireframe Concepts

Thank you all for your support in attending. The camaraderie and sharing is what drives us to keep this event alive and growing.  Don’t forget Charles Enos Blow Mold Swap Meet on July 25th. We can use this as another opportunity to meet and talk about specific subjects.

Presentation postings & downloads will be on our website, a link will be provided in a coming email. 

In all the hubbub of the mini. I forgot to write down who wanted a snowman. If you attended and it was you send me a message. I have pricing info now.