Light-O-Rama Forums

Uptown Funk - Bruno Mars

caniac

Dang James what did I do to make you mad at me? *See note* LOL This will be my fourth request and you still have not sent it, You posted Sent but I have not seen it yet. Maybe I wasn't polite enough when I asked, May I pleeaasse(on my knees) get a copy of your hard work?

Have a great day everybody.

Note: I had to edit this because I used Foul language( the P*ss word). I didn't know that was considered foul language.

Edited by kzaas

Thank you James!

Can I also get a copy of your hard work?

Thanks,

btjohnson@cableone.net

Happy 4th Everyone.  If still sharing, I would enjoy and appreciate a copy as well.  Thank you in advance.  sterns28@cox.net

Thank you very much James for the sequence.  I noticed you had space for the singing trees and while I don’t currently have them (hoping to add them this year) I can see about getting the mouth movements done for you if you need them.  Please let me know, unless someone else already has them.  Thank you once again.

Also looking for Uptown Funk if willing to share. Doing a flash mob dance and LOR this year.

Aloha, Karen  

I would like to check out this sequence also please. Barely started on this one but newbie here so could use some help. Thank you for sharing James. Jessenlisa@sbcglobal.net

Hey James, think I could take a look at this one?  Thanks for sharing.

75redman@gmail.com