Light-O-Rama Forums
roverdish

Sequences I can share and their you tube links

looks great. may i have a copy of them all if possible? oldjazz143@aol.com

Rover could I get a copy of Lite'em up? I just have DMX for my house outline this year and I think I've bitten more off than I can chew. Thanks 

gil7858@yahoo.com

Roverdish,

I know that this is an older thread, but can you send me the Wizards in Winter if you still have it.  My address is txnmark@gmail.com

Thanks

Mark

I would like to check this sequence  Appalacian Snowfall by TSO out thanks in advance h.d.duece2001@gmail.com

Edited by Bobby
forgot email addy

If you are still sharing I would love them all! gork68@hotmail.com

thx!

If you are still sharing I would like a copy of the set as well please. Matthewstengel69@gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would really appreciate a copy of all if possible. I'm just starting  in the LOR world and expecting my 16 channel in the mail this week...running out of time. Thanks for your time!

langeb2@gmail.com 

Rover. Could I grab a copy as well. Next year's then is Pirates, especially with pirate of the carribean 5 coming out next summer.

Thanks jsheehan3@att.net

I would like a copy of your sup files for a starting point. Putting up my first 180 pixel tree this year.

ernest.n.steward@gmail.com

On 11/24/2016 at 8:32 PM, ernie3 said:

I would like a copy of your sup files for a starting point. Putting up my first 180 pixel tree this year.

ernest.n.steward@gmail.com

Sorry I don't currently have access to my sup files from that time. All I have are the .lms files

Sorry I don't currently have access to my sup files from that time. All I have are the .lms files

Sorry I didn't realize how old the post was. Do the lms files have the pixel tree in them. If so I think I can extract the model using xlights. At least one of the tutorial videos shows that I can.

Pirates Mix and Appalachian Snowfall please!

tonybiviano@hotmail.com

I would love a copy of any you are willing to share.  I sequenced Light Em Up and my timings are a bit off and I cant quite get them right.  Either PM me on the forum or Roberta.j.rieger@gmail.com

thanks

Hi

Not sure if its too late but I have an open evening for charity tomorrow night and would love a copy to rush through:)

paulcr76@gmail.com

Thanks