Light-O-Rama Forums

Light of Christmas

Jeff Messer

Thanks for the kind comments. Randall you know you got me started in this 8 years ago when I saw your display. It brings many smiles to all the people that stop in and see the show each year. Hang on to see the upgrades for next years show. Fonda says go for it and in her next sentence she reminds me that she controls the budget. HaHa......

Thanks Cj.. Yep.. Dave did a great job on the sequences last year. The tree was the biggest hit in my yard but adding a new roof design next year to get them looking back and forth again. I put pixels on the Nativity Scene and 5 trees are now RGB to brighten up that side of the yard. Lots to do and short time to get it all ready. Zip Ties here I come.

Jeff

Looks great.  I like the 'firestick' pole holding up the megatree and the beam of light from the top of the mega-tree to the nativity scene.  

How many trees do you have along the right side of the yard there?

There are 5 tree's that are 10 feet tall and each have 192 GECE lights on them. Had issues with them and water this year so I have contacted GE and we will see what happens. Its my understanding they apply their name to the product but we shall see and I will keep you all updated. 

• The topic was locked