Light-O-Rama Forums

[Sold] Stuff for sale

redsea300

I am downsizing and going more into RGB pixels. I have 20 1602w"s for sale at 190 each plus shipping. Also have some Light Linkers (2 pairs, only used one year) For sale. If interested pm me.

Thanks in advance'

Don C.

In case you dont know. The controllers were built by LOR. They are the 2 corded 30 amp version. They are in Metal waterproof enclosures. When used they were in a shed. After use ( only used for Christmas) they were put back into their original box and stored in the garage.They were never out in the weather. They all still look brand new. Everything is sold on a first payed basis.

Price:  Controllers 190.00 each plus shipping

Linkers       175 per pair plus shipping

Thanks for looking.

Don C.

• 1 month later...

No I still have them . I also have three controllers left. I am also selling three controllers that have a channel out. Bad triac. For 110 each.

Ok lowpeg. I will deal with it when I get home. I am out of town today.

Lowpeg?!?! No need to insult me! ;-)

Ok, take your time, just want you to consider a pair sold, I'll wait for your info.

Sorry Lowepg. As I was drive to Yesemite to take pictures for the day, my phone was blowing up. I have 5 guys that want stuff. You are first. I sent a pm this am. I am out of town today also. We are  going wakeboarding.

If the other 15 channels are tested as working, I'd be interested in buying one of your controllers with a bad channel.  As a newbie, I am finding out that my visions for my first LOR display require more channels than the 2 controllers I purchased allow for.   Let me know if you have one still available.

Sorry Lowepg. As I was drive to Yesemite to take pictures for the day, my phone was blowing up. I have 5 guys that want stuff. You are first. I sent a pm this am. I am out of town today also. We are  going wakeboarding.

I was just kidding... Id choose Yoemite over forum posting as well!

Just wanted you to consider the ELLS sold. I'm just awaiting your PM with the cost and your paypal address.

Everyting is paid for and sold and sent. Sorry for those who did not get in on it. I took them as they came in.