Light-O-Rama Forums

2014 Christmas Light Show

marsh28

great job just as good as your halloween show love both of them my show is only 32 channels dont want to go bigger just keep making the sequences cleaner sent you a message to get the sequence and any halloween ones after the holidays thanks James Morris

Thanks everyone....  I really appreciate the positive feedback.  For this song, I actually downloaded the sheet music to get the piano parts right.  For people with a musical background sequencing more "instrumental" songs, I highly recommend downloading a copy of the music as it REALLY helps with the sequencing.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone.... I really appreciate the positive feedback. For this song, I actually downloaded the sheet music to get the piano parts right. For people with a musical background sequencing more "instrumental" songs, I highly recommend downloading a copy of the music as it REALLY helps with the sequencing.

I come up empty most times when I've looked for the sheet music. Amazon is a hit and miss. Can you recommend a specific site you use, or does it vary?

Thanks.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • The topic was locked