Light-O-Rama Forums

Let it Go - Tornado Version

Mega Arch

Sirens went off here in Yukon, but go figure. The sky was blue all around us and the ef1 had just touched down way too far to the east from where I'm at.

Thanks Jeff.

Was 75% off after Christmas at Ace about 10years ago. Stripped the incans and lit it up with 16 circuits LED's a few years back.

I just love it.

Me too. I'd probably just walk back and forth thru it 20 times and then finally settle on just standing right under it. :D

Me too. I'd probably just walk back and forth thru it 20 times and then finally settle on just standing right under it. :D

I would be doing the same thing. :D

Heck, I might just go over to Mega Arch's place and do what your saying anyway. :lol:

:

I would be doing the same thing. :D

Heck, I might just go over to Mega Arch's place and do what your saying anyway. :lol:

I'll hang some mistletoe from it and you can bring your Sweetie.

:wub:

I'll hang some mistletoe from it and you can bring your Sweetie.

:wub:

Now how thoughtful Daniel. We might have to renew our vows. :wub:

Wait a minute :blink:... the wife would think I'm up to something. :angry: Like asking for permission to buy more lights and controllers. :ph34r:

Tornado was about 5 miles away, but no hail here. I did fix the controller 3 channel 16 the extension cord was bad, I replaced it with the one we found not to work the day we put it together. Sometimes it is just how you hold you mouth at the time.

Papa

Great to hear Papa.
That was probably me with that possible bad cord gone good. I must not have been smiling at the time. :D
Good job!!!

Edited by Santas Helper

• The topic was locked