Light-O-Rama Forums

first year with DMX and RGB

sonoma

So Sonoma,

I get to be the first one to comment... VERY NICE... I like the RGB that you have done! The Display Looks Great and Really Like the choice of Music! :) I've also thought about doing the ending theme from the Terminator movie... as well as Total Recall... LOL

Kip

Edited by kiplorenzo

excellent, that song gets me pumped. 

that merry christmas sign is great. very legible and fully controllable.. to bad you can't spell more words with merry christmas... i could put up Me Chris, 

that looks great. It's my second year and first year for RGB and DMX. I'm getting pumped about all the possibilities for next year and my mind is swimming with all kinds of ideas. problem being I have more ideas then I have money

Looks good!  How difficult was it to integrate RGB into the show with LOR?  I'm thinking about taking that step next.

It took some work to set-up but thanks to Hoildaycoro.com and all the helpfull folks there and there videos as you can see it opens a whole new world of possibilities.

Good luck with your RGB set-up.

Edited by sonoma

Thanks for the tip on www.HolidayCoro.com that site has some amazing stuff and very useful videos. I'm planning on a pixel mega-tree and they have entire kits at very reasonable prices!  :)

Edited by illuminati