Light-O-Rama Forums

video - second year LOR went from 36ch to 128ch

bhunt240

Heres the compilation video where we threw multiple song clips together for the video from this years display.

we sold everything after last year because we wer having some harships and thought we may loose our home and jobs but everything worked out for the best so i started fresh with all new controllers all new leds from HLE and all new props! It was a ton of work but definitely worth it we have lots left to still put up like strobes and roof lights but i couldn't help but want to post a video! This year we have 128 channels which was a big jump for me going from 2 controllers to 8 :) but very fun! We also got a new show pc and its running windows 8.1 12gb of ram and 2tb hard drive so no lagging!! It was filmed using a dji phantom 2 vision+ drone flying at about 15' high

more videos to come :)

Try not to be to harsh on me as far as the sequences go this being my first year with so many options and also trying to not have the blinky flashy look

me too as long as it fits the song i have a few heavy metal songs with a break downs in them where it is real choppy and i like to simulate what i would expect to see at a concert with the bright blinding lights!

here are some other shots we got with his Canon 5D MKII on a tripod 

• The topic was locked