Light-O-Rama Forums

16 Channel Sequences

NV1985

These are some 16 Ch. Sequences I have.  Some of them I did, but a lot of them are larger sequences I edited down from ones given to me by members on here or ones I found on share sites (like the one in the Pinned post on here).  This is only my 2nd year so they aren't spectacular but they seem to do the trick.  lol  

I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone who shared sequences with me last year and this year.  There were a few songs that were 100% out of my league and I wouldn't have been able to have them play without you.   

Link:  https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BzFmwJH21UqGU2Nva0psQkJNN3c&usp=drive_web

*** It is google drive, so when you click he file it looks crazy.  Just click the arrow at the top to download.   

I have Frozens let it go on there and I'm working on Do you want to build a snow man.  

NV1985 people like you are why I love this community.  We all openly share so much.  This is my first year with light-o-rama and my main focus was halloween, so you providing files like this makes my life significantly easier.

NV1985 people like you are why I love this community.  We all openly share so much.  This is my first year with light-o-rama and my main focus was halloween, so you providing files like this makes my life significantly easier.

Yes a lot of pay it forward goes on here I think.