Light-O-Rama Forums

CCRs are running upside down

rfanderson

When we first put up the CCR tree we had the controllers at the top and the ribbons were running from bottom to top. We realized what we had done so we flipped the ribbons around to have the controllers at the bottom. The sequences still run from bottom to top. We tried changing the direction in layout on the Superstar Sequencer but we have programmed in Visualization. I went back and redrew the tree starting the ribbons at the bottom and that didn't work either. Someone please tell me of the ridiculously easy fix that we have missed...please...

Let me see if I have this right. You set up your tree, ran a sequence, and the sequence was upside down? (what should have shown on the top was blinking on the bottom-correct?) You then turned all the CCRs end for end, and the sequence still seemed upside down? That right there seems impossible. What's missing here?- you must be leaving something out.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

I don't follow  your question well either.  But I may know the problem.  In the Superstar Sequence editor go to Tools/Layout/Location of Ribbon Controllers.  You can pick top or bottom.  When set wrong, everything is upside down.

Also, you have to export the superstar sequence in to a LOR sequence, and then import that subsequence in to the real sequence.  My point, be careful to get all the filenames correct, or changes you think you've made may not really be there in your sequence.

• The topic was locked