Light-O-Rama Summer Sale Announcement! Read more... ×
Light-O-Rama Forums
Charlie Jarrell

Convert seq files from MP3 director show SD card back to lms?

If somebody lost their backup files, their lms files are apparently gone from the computer and all they have is their show from last year on a SD card that's used in the MP3 director can the seq files be converted back to lms to then be used in the sequence editor?

Thanks,

If somebody lost their backup files, their lms files are apparently gone from the computer and all they have is their show from last year on a SD card that's used in the MP3 director can the seq files be converted back to lms to then be used in the sequence editor?

Thanks,

.SEQ files can not be converted into a format usable by the sequence editor.

Were you ever able to convert your seq files back to lms?  Same thing happened to me.  My hard drive crashed and all I have is my sd card from showtime central.

20 minutes ago, debra said:

Were you ever able to convert your seq files back to lms?  Same thing happened to me.  My hard drive crashed and all I have is my sd card from showtime central.

This is still not possible.

Once it's written to the .SEQ format, the SEQ format can not be converted back.

Thank you for your response.  Guess I will hold on to this sd card for future shows, and build another sd card for next year.  Had 30 sequences on it....  Happy New Year!

48 minutes ago, debra said:

Thank you for your response.  Guess I will hold on to this sd card for future shows, and build another sd card for next year.  Had 30 sequences on it....  Happy New Year!

30 is a bunch of sequences. If you haven’t changed your yard layout from then, you could use that SD card on odd days and the new one you’re working on for the even days. Or visavera for your preference.