Light-O-Rama Forums

Wizards in Winter sequence by Dave

cjcruz

Just ordered this sequence.  Dave does good  work.  This will make the 5th sequence I have ordered from him. 

Question, when using superstar software in the sequence section under instant sequences if you put a song in it will it create a sequence on its own?

Hey thank you Andy! :-)

Mani, yes, SuperStar has the "instant sequence" feature built in. I believe Brian was working on some updates to improve it.

Dave:

Went to see Jeff Mersser's display on Thanksgiving evening (kickoff).  Your pixel tree sequences are 10 times better in person than in the visualizer versions.  Of course Jeff's tree is a bigger than the typical 50 strand tree's and at 16 X 84 it really shines.  

Very Very bright, great color mixes and beautiful affects.  

I'll bet if you stand on your roof and look southeast on a clear night you will be able to see one of your sequences on Jeff's tree.   :D

Great job love your interpretations of the music.

Edited by jerrymac
  • Like 1

Thank you, Jerry! I sincerely appreciate the compliment :-D

Haha I'm also excited to see Jeff's display! LOL I bet I could see it from this side of California LOL.

Plus, Jeff will post the ice bucket challenge. That will be fun haha

Haha. Thanks for the comments Jerry and your help getting the display installed.

Dave, the sequences on that taller tree has really been a hit again this year. Think I should just install the tree as many only watch it to see what is coming next...  The Ice Bucket Challenge is coming only if Robert replies to this post. Haha....

Dang Jeff I have been popping popcorn every night hoping to get the video lets get cracking been really busy barely saw this so now lets get this show started my man got rewind button ready. Ready to post it on my site. 

What's up Jeff.............it's on you now literally hahahahahaha!!!!!!!! 

Both you crack me up. I think I was setup from the start.. I am almost sure he already had it programmed before the bet was even made. Lesson learned and don't chock on that stale popcorn.. hahaha

Your the one that sent me the song and I even showed you still pictures of the timing grid and it was blank. Lets stop stalling and get this show on the road. HAHAHAHA 

Haha.. Coming soon.... Checking internet for a video now that I can use.... LOL

Edited by Jeff Messer

What a trooper. But hey there is always next year to try and throw out another challenge don't really recommend it unless you feel like losing again but hey i'm game my man.  HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! All in fun....

• 2 weeks later...

Yep. I am back home now and never did have time to video the show or take the challenge. I did a few post on facebook from the blackberry and that will have to work for this years show. Yep there is always next year but I have a feeling it will happen real soon my friend.... LOL