Light-O-Rama Forums

Easy Show Builder vs Show Editor/Scheduling

ArlenAhl

I have built a Show using the Simple Show builder.  It allows me to select a file to fill between shows, OR turn lights ON between shows. Works Great!

EXCEPT  I can't specify a startup or shutdown sequence.

Using the Show Editor I can specify Startup and Shutdown sequences, and I can add a fill sequence, EXCEPT that the fill is an animation and the rest of the show sequences are Musical.  I can't specify that the Musical sequences play FIRST, then the Animation sequence.  OR, it won't allow me to specify to turn lights ON between shows.

I can't save the Simple Show Builder show to a schedule for Weekdays, then another for weekends.

Any ideas of how to get the best of both the Show Editor and the Simple Show Builder?

By the way - this all should run from the G3-MP3 player using an SD card......

Edited by ArlenAhl

Use the Hardware Utility -> MP3 tab to create your shows for the director. Show Editor and Schedule Editor will not work for the directors, only shows running from your computer.

I used the simple show builder for my mini director worked great just selected the sequences I wanted put then in the order I wanted then clicked transfer to card and bam it was done

I used the simple show builder for my mini director worked great just selected the sequences I wanted put then in the order I wanted then clicked transfer to card and bam it was done

Just for the record the mini-director and G3-MP3 (Showtime) are two different products. The Showtime can do start/stop times and days of the week. The mini director is when powered, only.

Using the Show Editor, you can specify the order of sequences in the Musical section.  And you can put animation sequences in the Musical section (though you may have to first change the file type dropdown box in the file browsing dialog in order to see the animation sequences).