Light-O-Rama Forums

The part I forget about until the first night.

ItsMeBobO

Happens to me too...same question quite often. Boy next door created his own online radio station and I think re-broadcasts my music...hope not but, not my doing. Told him to please not get himself or me, into trouble with the FCC or whomever

If anyone could get their show signal to stream and still be in sync with the lights it would be you plasma !

ha ha.. not me.. I haven't a clue.. OK.. I have an idea... (yeah.. it happens)  :P

You do know you replied a post from 2014 right?   What have you been doing for the last year?

Now thats funny !!    :lol:  :lol:     Sorry  Plasma

Gary

To

You do know you replied a post from 2014 right?   What have you been doing for the last year?

LOL... took me that long to find it I guess.. I didn't even look at the date.. Doh!   LMAO!!!

.  Hey, I'm old.. what can I say..   :P

• Like 1

To

LOL... took me that long to find it I guess.. I didn't even look at the date.. Doh! LMAO!!!

. Hey, I'm old.. what can I say.. :P

you're not old you're just experienced. Some of us are just a little more experienced than others. (The older I get the better I was)

How do you do this?

There are a hundred elves in the garage turning switches on and off. You do not want to go in there! I am not sure what they ate, but the smell is terrible.

• The topic was locked