Light-O-Rama Forums

help

adamseibert

Hi ,
I have 2 16 channel boards and 1 8 channel board , I have been running my show for 2 weeks without any problems , but last night my old 8 channel stopped working , the led is solid but it will not control lights , I ran the hardware utility and it will not find the 8 channel but will find my 2 16's , I tried hooking direct to my 8 and still no luck, my 8 channel is a ct808 v3 ......Any help would be great as this was a big part of my show . Thank you

Connect only the CTB08 to the computer. Bring up the HWU. tell it to change from "Any Unit" to your desired unit number. Refresh and verify it's found again.

-Tim

Thanks , tried that last night no luck , this morning I was going to try again but can't get a signal (blinking led ) other boards work fine . Does anyone know if the old user guide can be found anywere? Lor site does not have it . thanks again for the help.

adamseibert wrote:

Thanks , tried that last night no luck , this morning I was going to try again but can't get a signal (blinking led ) other boards work fine . Does anyone know if the old user guide can be found anywere? Lor site does not have it . thanks again for the help.

I have some v1 CTB08's and Dan sent me the user guide a few years back. I'm sure you could email support and get the v3 one...

-Tim