Light-O-Rama Forums

Free sequences 32 channel available

tomsocal2000

Thanks so much for sharing. Got a late start being a newbie and all. I hope to return the favor to all some day soon.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mrforemark

• tomsocal2000

• movieman4

• seriouslylosingit

Guys im real green at this this my second yr with 32 channels. How do i downloads these sequnces ? Also i have four sequnces that came with my purchase i would love to share if its possible..

Thanks guys

Tom,  I loaded a couple of these and they fit nicely into my display.  Thanks Loads for paying forward.  Someday I hope I can help you out  

All The Best, Mark

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i too am a newbie..i have 32 channels..so if anyone has any to share to help my life easier,would be muchly appreciated.. canadienbears@hotmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

I downloaded Madrussian, then I went to sequence editor to see your sequence and an error loading sequence window popped up, and inside the window says " an exception occurred! Type:UnexpectedEOFException, Message:The end of input was not expected. What does this mean? And the sequence doesn't show either, am I doing something wrong? Plz help

I downloaded Madrussian, then I went to sequence editor to see your sequence and an error loading sequence window popped up, and inside the window says " an exception occurred! Type:UnexpectedEOFException, Message:The end of input was not expected. What does this mean? And the sequence doesn't show either, am I doing something wrong? Plz help

I just downloaded it and it opened fine. what version are you using Paul?