Light-O-Rama Forums

Show Scheduler Help

Eddie Hanebuth

Eddie Hanebuth wrote:

I am new at this but I can not get the show scheduler to play more than one musical secuiance then it stops.

Is it the same sequence every time? If so, then make sure that the sequence itself is not hanging up. This link will help you.

Don,

I changed the order and three of the four played in order. I open the sequince I am haveing trouble with and cut out the last few seconds. It still did not move past that song to the next one. Should I edit the mp3 and cut and past to a new sequince?

One more thing...can you tell me how this is supposted to work? For example can I put 4 sequances in a "show" with those four play over and over for hours?

THANKS for the Help!!!!

I just purchased to system (32 Channel) and received it two weeks ago. I have the version they sent me 1.6.3. I looked on the web site for the update and tried to run the 1.6.9 and I get an error message that says I do not have the full version. My sequences work and every thing works but the scheduler. I guess I need to email tech support.

Thanks to the help

Eddie

I am posting this in case someone esle has this problem. To upgrade the software I had to uninstall the 1.6.3 and then reinstall. Then the update worked fine.

I am up and ready to WOW my friends. :cool:

Eddie Hanebuth wrote:

I am posting this in case someone esle has this problem. To upgrade the software I had to uninstall the 1.6.3 and then reinstall. Then the update worked fine.

I am up and ready to WOW my friends. :cool:

When you say "reinstall" do you mean re-install 1.6.3 and then upgrade to 1.6.6?