Light-O-Rama Forums

SW OKC - MORGAN CREEK - I see your

Mega Arch

Thanks, Tom. I should be able to get everything done with the weekend having good weather. I've got my big props up and my roofline is easily done in a couple of hours. I'm just glad I got all my sequences tweaked already. I don't see how folks do a Halloween show and Christmas!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm in Lake Ridge Run on SW 107th. Hope to have mine up and on tonight except my Mega Tree. That may not be complete until Thursday afternoon. 107.1

Gary

Gary - awesome job - loved the combo tree.

I had your music tuned in almost to 104 & Penn. Mine doesn't reach my corner. What brand & model are you using?

Again, awesome show.

Thanks.

Edited by Mega Arch

Daniel, glad you posted. I was getting ready to ask for an address or two to do a drive by. :)

I have this big glass bulb trophy I need to hand out. ;)

Edited by Santas Helper

Daniel, glad you posted. I was getting ready to ask for an address or two to do a drive by. :)

I have this big glass bulb trophy I need to hand out. ;)

From what I've seen, will be harder than the Christmas Light Fight to determine the winner.

Mike,

Where near Yukon / Piedmont are you at?

My middle son is a mile west of the 7-11 at NW Expressway. I'm not real familiar with that area, so walk me through it.

Wouldn't want to miss out on Tom's trophy chance.

From the nw expressway and County line, go south on county line to Britton. Go right on Britton. Make the second left in and then right on 91st circle.