• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Old Sarge

• lowinhz

• gur001

• carsonsig

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Old Sarge, first of all I would like to thank all the men and women who take the time to build these sequences and share them on the forum. I'm a newbie to this hobby and didn't get started putting up lights until mid October, not a problem in say Arizona where the temp. is 75 to 80 degrees but in northern Canada where I'm located trying to uncoil and hang lights at - 20  presents it's own challenges :)I haven't had any time to do any sequencing of my own but plan to do so after the holiday season, however I did purchase some modifiable sequences though the LOR store to get me started. I would very much appreciate a copy of your Let it Snow to add to my light show as it is very popular with all the kids (big and little). My e-mail address is hills1981@cciwireless.ca and if you like I will send you a copy of what it looks like in my light show. Thanks again and have a Merry Christmas.

I am a newbie and would love for someone to share some sequences with me and maybe some face designs.    I do not even know where to start.  Thank you very much in advance.

JSMPSU97

I just pieced this together this afternoon with some versions I found all over the interwebs.

You may use and cut up mine as you see fit. You will need the complete official song.

It is not perfect. But it looks OK in my Visualizer.

http://www.RideWNC.com/LOR/2014_Let It GO_3.44.zip

Can i please get a copy of let it go, i dont know if anyone has it for 16 channels but if u do it would be greatly appreciated. garysautodetailing@gmail.com

I would absolutely love a copy...we went to a neighboring show and they had this running and my daughter asked if we could do this song...I have never done a sequence by hand and have to say its not going well

I would love a copy sent to

tonytaguilar@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

Hi Sarge, I would love to receive a copy. Out of 6 kids, 4 of them are girls, so....................................lol!!!!

Thanks in advance! Have a Wonderful Christmas!!  

A friend in Manitoba,

Mike

mwilwand@mts.net

I would love to get a copy.  My granddaughter loves the movie so I want to surprise her as our theme this year is the movie.  We picked up life size cut-outs so the people who stop to view our yardcan take pictures with their favorite character. To be able to add the sequence without having to do much to  downsize it would be wonderfully helpful.       

Thanks,

Phx Lonewolf

ClydeLParks@Q.com

Edited by Phx Lonewolf