Light-O-Rama Forums

linus & lucy

paralegalnc

any one got the sequence to the bass in this?  synchronized>  I am trying to get the rhythm but can't seem to catch it.... 

• Like 1

You might need to be a bit more specific.  There are scores of different versions/artists for that tune.

I don't have it but had the same problem with Judy Garland's "Over the Rainbow" straight out of the movie, "Wizard of Oz". There was no beat. Simple song but very difficult to sequence it.

any one got the sequence to the bass in this?  synchronized>  I am trying to get the rhythm but can't seem to catch it.... 

This song was the hardest one for me to sequence by far becase of the changing beats.  I can send you mine.  just send me a PM with your email.

Edited by crackchecker

I have two versions of Linus and lucy, Gary Hoey is my fav. PM or email me at home@Florencescapes.com and I will send it to you,

LOL, Vince, I have done Rush songs as they are one of my all time favorite bands. Try Freewill, its pretty easy.

the one I hated... the Grinch... but our theme is Cartoon Christmas... how do you do that without the Grinch??

Crackchecker can i get a copy too please ultratan1@comcast.net thank you

Does any body have your a mean one mr grinch sequence that they can share im running 32 channels

Sent

Premier. You got any RUSH tunes you wanna share? I started The Spirit of Radio and gave up. Very difficult to sequence...especially with a singing face. Geddy RULES!!!