Light-O-Rama Forums

Ipad Remote Desktop app

Aaeolien

I am sure someone out there has an idea of a decent one that works well with LoR. I am on the hunt for a Remote Desktop app to control the show computer from the front yard during my setup and testing. Just needs to work well enough to let me start a sequence, stop a sequence, load sequences. Simple stuff. My project today is to find one so looking for ideas. Thanks all.

I use Teamviewer on my iPhone to do this. Free app for personal use. I've got it loaded on all my computers so I can always remote access them.

• Like 1

I've never used team viewer for this purpose, but I have used this app, like everyone else, it gets my vote, and thanks for the idea. I've grown tired of running in the house every time I want to make a change. Why didn't I think of this before?

Lol m1ke. I downloaded the app but need to set it up on desktop still. Hoping to spend the weekend in the front yard finishing setup and doing some testing. Hope the weather holds off and improves just a bit. Cold rain is not my cup of tea.

Hey good luck with that. We're getting snow/rain mix this weekend and I still have to fix the tractor damage to my spiral tree. My hands will be cold.

Teamviewer works awesome. Got it all set up and working. It'll even play the sound via the iPad albiet it a lower quality sound but it seems to work well enough for testing purposes.

M1ke got the rest all put up today and started wiring. Got about half wired before I ran out of daylight. Just a few sprinkles of rain.