Light-O-Rama Forums

superstar sequencer instant sequence error messages

jimmy sartain

I have upgraded to super star and i am trying to instant sequence but   when I open an audio file  and after loading  I  then click sequence all and I keep getting an error

error :Failed to open file c:\users \shocky61\document\lightorama\superstar\clipboards\theme18.scb. I have tried several different sequences/or audio files  and the same error  with the only changes being as follows :  the error is  as above but these changes .  \clipboards\theme 36.scb   or    clipboard\ theme17.scb. depending what audio file  I try.  please help  

The theme files get loaded when you define where you want your lightorama folder which usually happens the first time you launch the sequence editor. Try launching the sequence editor and see if it first asks where you want your lightorama folder to be, if it does then tell it where you want the lightorama folder to be and click "finish". After that, you should no longer get the error because the theme files will be there.

However, sometimes it never asks you where you want the lightorama folder. If it does not, then find

c:/ Program Files (x86) / Light-O-Rama / LORPost.exe

Double click on LORPost.exe and it will ask you where you want your lightorama folder to be, tell it, and that should fix the problem.