Light-O-Rama Forums
Old Sarge

light show for halloween 2014.

I just posted my light show for Halloween on u tube. Thanks to jim and all the others who helped me put it together. It was my first ever light o rama project and could not have done it without the many people here who gave me advice and assistance in the sequencing and shared things with me.... again a deep thank you goes out to all who helped my neighbor hood kids, grand kids, nieces and nephews have a fun and safe Halloween..

please check it out here... I have broken down songs in it and also posted the complete show. sorry but the video does not od it justice especially on the talking skeleton and talking pumpkin I made.... maybe better next year..... again thanks to you all.

u tube.com/channel/UC6rQS92lcPWUXsSF1WR3hkw

I don't know I couldn't paste the link to my u tube I have never u tubed before so maybe I am doing it wrong.. sorry..... maybe try me by my name there..... chuck chuck

retired_old_sarge@yahoo.com

I just posted my light show for Halloween on u tube. Thanks to jim and all the others who helped me put it together. It was my first ever light o rama project and could not have done it without the many people here who gave me advice and assistance in the sequencing and shared things with me.... again a deep thank you goes out to all who helped my neighbor hood kids, grand kids, nieces and nephews have a fun and safe Halloween..

please check it out here... I have broken down songs in it and also posted the complete show. sorry but the video does not od it justice especially on the talking skeleton and talking pumpkin I made.... maybe better next year..... again thanks to you all.

u tube.com/channel/UC6rQS92lcPWUXsSF1WR3hkw

I don't know I couldn't paste the link to my u tube I have never u tubed before so maybe I am doing it wrong.. sorry..... maybe try me by my name there..... chuck chuck

retired_old_sarge@yahoo.com

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6rQS92LcPWUXsSF1WR3hkw