• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CanelaLights

• kcanale

• amstone110

• tonybiviano

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi, if you have time and do not mind sharing, could you send my way as well. My daughter loves all about the bass. Would appreciate it. Ericcova@outlook.com

I love how everyone is asking for these sequences, when the poster themselves was inquiring if anyone had these songs.  Not one posts actually indicates that anyone has these songs or has shared them.

I kind of wonder about that too. I put a post with a link to an FTP site to download my sequences. which includes let it go but I still see people begging for the sequence. I have to wonder if they're not capable of downloading. or maybe they're hoping everything will be done for them. I've seen many other places to download the sequences not just mine. I would hope these people would stop and think about how much time it would take somebody to email all of those out before they ask. but I will have to admit I asked once or twice only because I couldn't find it anywhere else

All about that bass please I was just asked last night wife will kill me if I spend days doing the faces days before christmas

boston_waterproofer@hotmail.com

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My second yr. and I am a little over my head. Went from 16 t0 64. And could use all the help I can get!! adamburnell@yahoo.com pls and Ty much

I have a TSO Wizards in Winter that I'll share with you.  Took me forever to get the timing perfect.

Would love a copy if you don't mind sending.

Vinkdragon@sbcglobal.net

Thanks!