Light-O-Rama Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tonybiviano

Frozen, All About that Bass, Trans Siberian Orchestra

Could I please get copies of the sequences as well?

Thanks.

dennis.davis@gmail.com

Hi, if you have time and do not mind sharing, could you send my way as well. My daughter loves all about the bass. Would appreciate it. Ericcova@outlook.com

Can I get all about the bass and do you want to build a snowman? Nikkinikmik@gmail.com thank you

I would love love to get let's build a snow man and all about that bass as well 

jsojka2000@yahoo.com
thanks 

I love how everyone is asking for these sequences, when the poster themselves was inquiring if anyone had these songs.  Not one posts actually indicates that anyone has these songs or has shared them.

I kind of wonder about that too. I put a post with a link to an FTP site to download my sequences. which includes let it go but I still see people begging for the sequence. I have to wonder if they're not capable of downloading. or maybe they're hoping everything will be done for them. I've seen many other places to download the sequences not just mine. I would hope these people would stop and think about how much time it would take somebody to email all of those out before they ask. but I will have to admit I asked once or twice only because I couldn't find it anywhere else

Looking for Frozen in 16ch or 32 ch. My 2 yar old granddaughter absolutely loves this movie. Trying to suprise her

Thanks

dean@corpdatas.net

Would love a copy of all about that Bass, let it go and Do you want to build a snow man!

Lifter294@msn.com 

I would love to have a copy

All About That Bass

Do You Want to Build a Snowman

boston_waterproofer@hotmail.com

Can I get a copy for singing trees all about that bass don't have time and kids

All about that bass please I was just asked last night wife will kill me if I spend days doing the faces days before christmas

Thank you

My second yr. and I am a little over my head. Went from 16 t0 64. And could use all the help I can get!! adamburnell@yahoo.com pls and Ty much

I have a TSO Wizards in Winter that I'll share with you.  Took me forever to get the timing perfect.

Would love a copy if you don't mind sending.

Vinkdragon@sbcglobal.net

Thanks!

Pls help me out lol. This is my second year and need help jumped in with both feet lol. Would like to try the all please and thank you every much. adamburnell@yahoo.com

I would love copies of these if still avail ?

Thanks for your help !

Aiellochris81@gmail.com

if its not too much trouble but i too would like a copy of these..thank u... canadienbears@hotmail.com

I would love a copy as well.

greg.wayne.smith@gmail.com

Thanks a bunch for sharing!!

I'm a newbie, and worse starting late. I am trying to do talking faces as well as lights so if you're still sharing I would really love to get copies of all three.

Thank you very much !!!

j.ian.martin@Hotmail.com