Light-O-Rama Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tonybiviano

Frozen, All About that Bass, Trans Siberian Orchestra

Does anyone have any Pentatonix (not "Little Drummer Boy"), Josh Groban (not "Believe"), Michael Buble (any holiday) or Run, Run Rudolph by Kelly Clarkson?

This is my first year and I still need 3 segments of 2-3 songs to complete my four hour show.  Your help is greatly appreciated!!!

CanelaLights@outlook.com

I would love a copy of all. I have a fair amount of sequences to share. I have sequences from 16Ch to 353Ch and a few TSO's also.

heathb74@gmail.com

If someone would be gracious enough to send me 

Let it Go

Do You Want to Build a Snowman

That would be terrific.

thank you soo much

cory239@shaw.ca

I too would appreciate copies of "Do you wanna build a snowman?" And "All about that bass". Thank you in advance.  thompsonlou@tds.net

I would like a copy of DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN , and ALL ABOUT THAT BASS. Thank you in advance

rrandall5563@yahoo.com

Just joined the forum today, and I'm not looking at a quick grab, but if someone could share All About That Bass, I'd appreciate it and share back anything I try to do with it.  I'm just getting started, and my oldest daughter (who has never been interested in any of my decorations) said, "Dad, you must do All about that bass" and I hadn't heard of it.  I'm getting started with it now, but I am not good at sequencing yet.  I'm at fredhag@gmail.com .

Thanks!

Could someone please share:

It's all about the bass

How to build a snowman

I'm a newbie having the LOR for a year now and still trying to figure it out.

Thank You!!

Would love to get these songs for my first year!!! I planned on writing some but time snuck up on me..Thanks in advanced for sharing your hard work with me. I promise as i get more time to create my own, i will share....

I would love 16 channel versions (or something reasonable I can modify like 32/48) of these songs:

Let it Go

Do You Want to Build a Snowman

All about that bass

I am an newbie (1st LOR season and sequencing down from 200+ channels to 16 takes forever.) 

Please send to sysgopro@gmail.com

Thanks!

I have some sequences I would gladly share with you or anyone else. I have been the beneficiary of getting shared with and am happy to pay it forward.. If you are needing any let me know and Ill happily share what I have. 

I have a 2 yr old granddaughter who absolutly loves this movie frozen. I would greatly appreciate it if you can share it with me.

Thanks

dean@corpdatas.net

James Thank you I would also like a copy of your Let It Go.  Please send to  jimkurtz1@gmail.com

All About that Bass would be awesome... I catch my wife humming that one she would be awestruck if I added it and then just heard it.  Any Frozen song would be appreciated by the neighborhood kids.  Thanks in advance for sharing.    Thomas

tbonerex@aol.com