Light-O-Rama Forums

spiral tree help

paralegalnc

after two years we finally designed a spiral tree.  the OCD kept killing me -  if it wasn't perfect for what I imagined I didnt want to do it.  I am starting out with only 8 channels with it.. for a reason, but George you are right... 16 will be better....next year.  next year.  what I need is help with some sequencing... doesnt anyone have some they can share.... I have the basic chases and all but people have them doing some really cool stuff... and I am curious a to how the sequencing goes....  

if you do just have some spiral tree patterns can you email them to me at pjfantetti@yahoo.com

they don't have to be for 8 channels... I  just want to see how its done...and who knows...maybe I'll add more.... if i can find empty channels

many thanks.

I have lots of sequences with my spiral trees in them but they are 32 channels...16 spiraled one direction and 16 the opposite plus, my second mega tree is electrically the same...connected the primary tree to the second tree, BUT, electrically backwards. Therefore lets say I'm spiraling one direction on the primary tree, the other tree spirals the opposite direction...I get twice the impression for 2 controllers as opposed to 4. Now if you want me to send you a couple of sequences, I'd be happy too but they are 112 or more channels total with 32 channel trees.

yes please send me sequence... it's not so much as the sequence itself but to see how it is programmed.  I'd love to see videos too.  I'm going to go look at Sonomas....so yes please.

Sent you three plus music. If you would like to see it on the visualizer, I can also send the LEE file.

if you could please send me the sequences along with the LEE file too,

im also trying a spiral tree this yr, it will be my focus point of my show.

I only have 32 chs but im going to use 16 just for the tree.

any other advice you want to give would be a great help.

Thanks

Dennis Smith

anniesmith116@gmail.com

may I please have a copy also. I currently just have 32 channels as a newbie but I am planning on having another controller and  16 channel spiral tree which I am already in the process of making...

Thank you very much

retired_old_sarge@yahoo.com

Edited by Old Sarge