Light-O-Rama Forums

Help with show

Terry Gasper

I have downloaded 2 TSO sequences and created an animation sequence that lasts for 8 minutes, then fades for 30 seconds. The entire show lasts 15 minutes. My problem is that I cannot figure out how to make the show repeat. I have used both the showbuilder(loading 20 sequences to cover 5 hours) and also the Simple Show builder loading the 2 TSO sequences and my animation sequence and checking the run continuosly box. With both options, the show will play once, then stop - what am I doing wrong:(

EDIT:

I didn't see Dan's reply above. He knows best, go with his suggestion first then try below.

I had a similar problem with my show and one particular sequence. It has to do with the sequence not ending on its own in the sequence editor. This is caused by the MP3 lasting longer than the sequence.

Open the sequences and play them full length. Make sure when they are over that the red square (stop) at the top switches back to the green (play) arrow when it is done. If it does not do this you need to shorten the entire sequence a couple of tenths until it stops on its own.

If this is the problem and your entire shows plays but does not replay, it sounds like the last song is the culpret. Start with that one.

Good Luck!