Light-O-Rama Forums

my show.

portcity_gt

I love the pallets over the windows, That really sets a scary tone for your place. I would love to do that but the windows is where my singing faces are mounted. I love your set up. great job

Thanks for the complements, i forgot to mention this was my first display ever and it was a last minute decision to do this as a practice run for my first Christmas show. So i think it turned out pretty good.

Should i keeps the lasers or toss it?

Lasers:

The laser looks good to me, my only advice would be to put it on a LOR channel so you could turn it on and off when needed.

Should i keeps the lasers or toss it?

Lasers:

I think it takes away from the actual Halloween display and makes it more like a dance club. But that's just me.

The focus on your sequencing now shifts to lasers floating around IMHO.

Still like your display though.

Yea im kinda on the fence too....i did point the lasers straight up into the trees, and it looks awesome...but i dont know how how many are getting past the leaves and i live a couples miles from one of the largest airforce bases in the world, i dont want them knocking on my door.

Yea im kinda on the fence too....i did point the lasers straight up into the trees, and it looks awesome...but i dont know how how many are getting past the leaves and i live a couples miles from one of the largest airforce bases in the world, i dont want them knocking on my door.

You better play that one safe. I work at the FAA and they are cracking down on this laser stuff pointing at planes big time.

It's good that you thought about that.

It's not worth the risk.

I have to agree they take away from the sequence and you really only watch the spinning lasers..  If you can control them for some more boring parts of the song that would be a good spot for them to be short term in there..

I forgot to mention the laser (red) quit working after a couple days so i took it back to walmart for a refund.

I disabled the show today and took the inflatables down...guess its time to get started on Christmas.

Finally got a chance to watch it.

Show was great. Thanks for sharing.

(I agree with others - lasers took away from your great show..)

I AGREE about the lasers and aircraft. I live on the side of a mountain and can see Edwards AFB, as well as Boeing, Nasa, etc. at Plant 42, the Skunk Works etc. from my yard so I to have to be careful about laser use also. What I did instead of using Lasers was to put flood lights up in my trees for my Halloween display, used mostly white with a red, blue and green for other accent and effect.

I do not know how to post it here like you have yours but it is on u tube under the name chuck chuck

I will try to post a link to them here but last time I tried I couldn't get it to post and someone else posted it for me.. I just tried and still haven't figured out how to post it. copy and paste seems to not work for me.. I have a link posted on another place here on the forum but I to am a newbie and still learning how to do things here as well as use the forum..

Thanks a lot and a good job there..

retired_old_sarge@yahoo.com

Edited by Old Sarge