Light-O-Rama Forums

Halloween on Wildflower! Bangarang, Turn Down for What, Ghosts N Stuff

tonybiviano

Holidays on Wildflower is a wonderful way for your family to enjoy the Halloween and Christmas seasons! We have been decorating our home since 2010 and the show gets bigger and better every year! Bring the kids because you never know when we might be giving out free toys or factory sealed candy! In December of 2014, we also plan to be a drop off site for Toys for Tots!

Like us on Facebook!

www.facebook.com/holidaysonwildflower

Earlier this year an angel went to Heaven named Emily Joy Mitson-Lavy after a hard-fought, courageous battle with Leukemia. Her courage and spirit were evident to all who knew her. Emily's beautiful smile could light up a room and her laughter was contagious. She spread joy to all who knew her. Holidays on Wildflower is honored to be able to take donations to the Emily Lavy Fund. Donations will benefit her eight-year-old daughter Ella who lost her mother earlier this year. Checks can be made out to the Emily Lavy Fund and will be collected at 4781 Wildflower Dr. North Canton, OH 44720 today through January 1, 2015! Thank you for your generosity!

Frequently asked questions:

Why do you do this?!

We do this to benefit charities in our communities, and we do this for your enjoyment! Most importantly, we do this for kids! One of my earliest memories of Christmas was watching my dad climb high on the roof of our two-story colonial to decorate with strings of multi-function Christmas lights. I loved how the colors chased each other around, faded in and out, and twinkled! I was in awe! That began my love of decorating!

How much is your electric bill!?

Cheaper than you might think! Few of the lights are on constantly, and many are LED. It’s worth the money to us as long as families keep showing up to enjoy the show! We enjoy collecting for charity and spreading holiday cheer!

What do your neighbors think of your show?

This year is our first in a new neighborhood! We cannot express how much we love our new neighbors in the city of Green!! We hope everyone enjoys the holiday show as much as we do!! Happy Halloween!

post-14076-0-69936400-1412649303_thumb.j