Light-O-Rama Forums

P12S Spare?

ezimnow

How many of you keep a spare controller Sans or P12 on hand...Just contemplating the idea as I think the turn around time to get one would be to long to get  a new one...LOL, I think I answered my own question but still curious ....

two spare LOR controllers (one for each display), no spare San Devices...yet...

Edited by jimswinder

I would like to get a spare P12S as well but they aren't cheap. They do appear to be well made though so this season will tell the tale as such. FYI, P12S is a JoshuaSystems device, not the San Devices card

I have a spare E6804 and a spare E682, I still need to get a spare Bridge though. Luckily, Ed Bryson just lives about 15 miles from me so if my P12 goes down, I can run over and get the board replaced. Unless you live close to Knoxville, a replacement for the J1Sys boards will have to go through the snail mail.

"How many of you keep a spare controller Sans or P12 on hand".......yep I was asking if anyone kept either on hand....No they are not cheap..I'll just think positve thoughts!!!

Edited by ezimnow

Well this one I have covered fully and got caught in a bad position last year and ran out of spare. This years spare below.

400 flat ws2811 spare

1 sandevice 682 spare

1 j1sys p12s spare

4 sandevice 6804 spare

6 AC lor pc controller cards spare

over 1000' of network cables spare

1 dell laptop spare

2 of the 485 adaptor spare

1 FM transmitter spare

Not worth messing up all the hard work when something goes down. I travel almost 5 hours to where I do the show. I wish it was at my house but my brother in law has a better setup for the public. Just wish he was not color blind. LOL

• Like 1