Light-O-Rama Forums

Anyone Want Halloween 16 Channel Sequences

RJMorris82

• 2 weeks later...

If I may I would like a copy of all of the Halloween sequences anyone has to offer for 16 and 32 channels me and my brother do a nice size display at his house with a lot of animatronic props and I will use my lor in it next season ....Thanlks in advance Gene

ibuildhotrods@sbcglobal.net

• 3 weeks later...

I would love any 16 channel sequences that you are willing to share. I do not have any for Halloween yet and I only have four done for Christmas. If anyone is interested in mine send me an email at pmitch171@yahoo.com

Holly Jolly Christmas

Jingle Bells Techno

Wizards in Winter (Trans Siberian Orchestra)

Alvin/Chipmunks Christmas Time

Thanks in advance for everyone's hard work and willingness to share!

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

is this still available for sharing ? I would love to have some 16 channel halloween stuff !!!

thanks alot

aiellochris81@gmail.com

• 1 year later...

I would love this. also if anyone has Thriller I would love some assistance with it... I am currently stuck with my sequence that I do not like 

josh.bruce.1987@gmail.com

could i get enter sandman and thriller?  I'm trying to add a few songs to my show and the one i'm working on is harder than i though.  easy lyrics but the music is being a pain.

Thanks,

angie

Angieb2001@gmail.com

yes please i would luv what ever you got. this way i can start a holloween show all i have is lites and a 16 channel no sequences

Just now, randy88cougar said:

yes please i would luv what ever you got. this way i can start a holloween show all i have is lites and a 16 channel no sequences

p.s. i forgot to put in my email address randy88stang@gmail.com

hi there

I'm new to tthis and was wondering if you could share a few songs with me please.

aaron_25@live.co.uk

Many Thanks in Advance

aaron

Started christmas last year but wife wants some halloween this year would like a copy of them please, Thanks wxyz1000@hotmail.com

Could I please get the thriller?  First season LOR user here.  Set up my show just this past weekend and finally have the time to add thriller (multiple requests for it).  I did come across one, but it was only for singing face.  Could I also get The Munsters?

Thank you SOOOO much.  Dave

sh00ter76@yahoo.com