Light-O-Rama Forums

Anyone Want Halloween 16 Channel Sequences

RJMorris82

Hi All

Just received my first controller here in the uk. Would love a sequence to get me started. Grand children are expecting miracles for christmas and nothing done at all.

Let me throw my hat in there too and request the sequences from The munsters, Adams Family, Thriller, Ghostbusters and Grim Grinning Ghosts. I play those songs at Halloween now but never sequenced them. All I currently do is a repeating loop that twinkles, fades, shimmers on I think 7 channels only. It would be nice to expand that a bit but sure not enough time now. Thank You in advance and if I can share something along Christmas with you, I'd be happy too. Mine are currently sequenced anywhere from 96 to 144 channels though.

dgrant3830@aol.com

Edited by dgrant

Hello,

Would love the following. Would you need any christmas? I have a bunch of christmas. Trying to grow my halloween. Thank you in advance

Addams Family

Enter the Sandman (needs a little work)

Ghostbusters

Grin Grinning Ghosts

He's A Pirate (Pirates of the Caribbean)

Halloween Theme

Sandstorm (Darude)

Thriller

HAHA my lights should be going on tomorrow- talking about late. Oh well. I have my 2014 16 channel list that I am more than willing to share. Most are original- some are reworks and a few are blatant rip offs. But the way I look at it is I share- and have no problem with people using my stuff as is or reworked. I posted my 2013 list previously. Here is my 2014 list. Feel free to PM me and ill give you the link for my drive. They all include music as I had to custom cut a majority of the music for the sequences. Happy Haunting to All. 

Sam Jackson pulp fiction ezekiel quote: slowed down and modified. Great opening I think. 

Custom Opening: Silent hill-Iron Maiden-NIN and Frankie Goes to Hollywood

Twilight Zone Opening

Disney Edit: 

Adams Family

Halloween Montage

Errie Sound Bump

Walking Dead: Season One theme version

Ghost N Stuff- Deadmau5

The Wall Bump

Halloween Medley

Mansion In the Mist

Munsters

Demmon Bump

Halloween Theme

House of 1000 Corps

Toccata

Halloween 1 Stalking Theme

Phantom Of Opera

Thriller

Custom Ending: Silver Shamrock & Vincent Price

Thunder-Rain Bump

Total Show runs about 58+ minutes. 

Edited by giga01452

Just sent them out to everyone.  If anyone has any Nightmare Before Xmas sequences I would love them, doesn't matter the channel count as I will just modify them down to 16 channels, I'm surprisingly good at doing that, lol.

I have 2 copies of This is Halloween, soundtrack and Marilyn Manson, also Kidnap the Sandy Klaws, soundtrack and Korn.  All pretty shrunk to fit my system.  Would like Enter Sandman.  giga01452, interested in a swap for you NIN-Frankie-Iron Maiden?

Sent to everyone who requested.

Mosbey, i would love the original soundtrack ones if possible.  Also, please provide your email address so I can send you over what I have.

I'd love to have your Enter Sandman, Sandstorm & Twilight Zone sequences if you're still e-mailing them. My address is: vtecnow@yahoo.com Thanks in advance.