Light-O-Rama Forums

Christmas lighting shirts

jlowe

Hey all,

For the past two years, I have run a Christmas lighting shirt campaign on DIYC.com through teespring (kinda like a kickstarter for t-shirts). Here's the link for this year's campaign: http://doityourselfchristmas.com/for...read.php?33461

I got several requests last year to do a run that was more general so others could get shirts as well. So, I made a more universal shirt and wanted to let anyone who is interested know.

I love these shirts because they can be worn by everyone who helps with setup. Last year, I gave several out as "thank you's" to family members and friends who helped me out.

I set a goal of 50 shirts. We have to hit this goal to have the shirts printed. I tried to keep cost down as much as possible, and by setting a goal of 50, it keeps the basic shirt price at 13.50. There are also options for different colors, long-sleeve shirts, and a hoodie. Once they are printed, it will take 10-14 days for delivery. So, if the campaign runs from the full time period, delivery should be around mid-October, which is in plenty of time for most people's setup timeframe. post-6862-141140786958_thumb.jpg

Link: http://www.teespring.com/xmascrew

Pricing: T-Shirt: 13.50, Long-sleeve: 18, Hoodie: 26.50

An image of the shirt is attached. Let me know if you have any questions!

Edited by jlowe

Have you considered kids shirts? I placed an order for 2, but didn't see any kids sized

Yeah, I would love to offer youth sizes. I will see about getting that done. They have to manually set the artwork for those, and, lets just say I've been waiting several days for them to fix it for the campaign I'm running on DIYC. By the time they get that one done, I'll have run out of days lol. I will see about getting those added, but, no idea on timeframe.

Just a quick post to say we are now 10 away from hitting the target! Thanks everyone who has purchased. For those who haven't yet, what are you waiting for?? :)

Just a quick post to say we are now 10 away from hitting the target! Thanks everyone who has purchased. For those who haven't yet, what are you waiting for?? :)

Waiting for a reminder of course! Two more ordered. :)

Is this campaign getting the kids sizes too like the one on DIYC?

Trying, but no promises. That one still isn't set up right. It is a different campaign, which means it will have to reach it's own goal.

Good news is, the shirts have reached the tipping point! Probably will shut it down after the weekend so shirts can get printed and out to people as quickly as possible.

I am tring to order it with paypal but nothing happens when I prees the paypal button. are these things still for sale?

Yes, they are. I suggest trying a different browser. I ordered mine using PayPal without issue using chrome.

To get shirts out in a timely manner, I am planning to close this campaign tonight. So, if sitting on the fence, now is the time to decide! Thanks everyone for making this a successful campaign.

• 2 weeks later...

Received our shirt and sweatshirt today and we LOVE them! My wife really likes the saying. :-)

Thanks for offering these up here!