Light-O-Rama Forums

Dokken Santa Claus is Coming to Town

kjlockhart

I know these are obscure requests, but I have the album Monster Ballads Christmas with several good songs (I think) on it.  I am interested to see if anyone has done Dokken Santa Claus is Coming to Town, Stryper's Winter Wonderland, and Danger Danger's Naughty Naughty Christmas.  I am new to LOR this year and am struggling with sequencing.  Any help would be greatly appreciated until I get the hang of this!

kjlockhart@mchsi.com

• 1 year later...

I know these are obscure requests, but I have the album Monster Ballads Christmas with several good songs (I think) on it.  I am interested to see if anyone has done Dokken Santa Claus is Coming to Town, Stryper's Winter Wonderland, and Danger Danger's Naughty Naughty Christmas.  I am new to LOR this year and am struggling with sequencing.  Any help would be greatly appreciated until I get the hang of this!

kjlockhart@mchsi.com

I agree with you, great hair band christmas songs.  I am looking for them, too.  I will let you know if I am able to find them.

• Like 1

I'd be in on this gig...I did Ozzy I am Santa Clause and these would make a nice addition. I'm working on LOVE Machine from WASP

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I'd be in on this gig...I did Ozzy I am Santa Clause and these would make a nice addition. I'm working on LOVE Machine from WASP

would you be willing to share I am Santa Claus?  it would go great with my singing santa head

ajmkronforst@sbcglobal.net

• 10 months later...

Just checking to see if anyone has any hair band Christmas songs for singing faces.  Dokken Santa Claus is Coming To Town is at the top of my list.

• Like 1

I have stryper winter wonderland shoot me an email its 32 channels and pretty sweet, and I am santa clause somewhere Ill look

Edited by don mcabee

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2016 at 0:53 PM, SnoqualmieSpark said:

Would be great to get a copy of the Ozzy singing Santa!!!

cmhspark@yahoo.com

sent you something enjoy

I lost track of this thread, if anyone wants my 32 channel  "I am Santa Claus" I'll be glad to send it. By the way, It's by Bob Rivers, not Ozzy.

• Like 1

Don, thanks for the offer but I went over-board this year. Kicked it up to 80 AC channels and over 350 pixels. I'm in enough trouble trying to get more than a handful of my sequences running. LOL!

I am Santa Claus sent.

5 minutes ago, Need more lights said:

Don, thanks for the offer but I went over-board this year. Kicked it up to 80 AC channels and over 350 pixels. I'm in enough trouble trying to get more than a handful of my sequences running. LOL!

I am Santa Claus sent.

oops sent it 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Chipduke said:

May I please get a copy of this awesomeness? Thank you. chipduke@gmail.com

hahaha! sent!

If I am not to late can I also have copies of what ever rock you want to share with me.. Most of what I have is all traditional and want to expand my library..

Thanks

retired_old_sarge@yahoo.com

4 minutes ago, Old Sarge said:

If I am not to late can I also have copies of what ever rock you want to share with me.. Most of what I have is all traditional and want to expand my library..

Thanks

retired_old_sarge@yahoo.com

gotcha covered

Need more lights, that is awesome!

I'd love some hair band music to add to my display. 

Kennewickdevildog@gmail.com

Semper Fi and happy veterans day to everyone!