Light-O-Rama Forums

CF50D's $149.95

uncledan

EVERYONE:

That is a TEST SITE for some new software we are looking at.  That is NOT A LIVE SITE.  Orders there are NOT PROCESSED, but your payment method MAY BE CHARGED.  Items there are TEST ITEMS ONLY and may or may not be real and/or sold in the future.

It sure looked like a real site. Does this mean the whole order wasn't placed or ???? I've been waiting for those lights to come out! I'm confused... and let down. Add to cart, credit card, order receipt.

It sure looked like a real site. Does this mean the whole order wasn't placed or ???? I've been waiting for those lights to come out! I'm confused... and let down. Add to cart, credit card, order receipt.

Well it will be a real store soon. I had asked that it be password protected so we could run tests and it is now but your order did get in... We can fulfill orders from this store and looking at your order there will be not issue except with the 4 CCFs that you ordered. They should be in stock  as early as next week. 

I will have the people in the order dept contact you tomorrow and get an update on the CCF delivery date so you can get the straight scoop. With this order leaking in, you may be the first to get CCFs! 

Dan

I wish I would've payed more attention to the new store now! I saw there was some new stuff. I almost picked up some led c9 strobes to check out, but I've got more than I need. With how fast LOR ships out product I was anxious to test these 50w floods this week. My first year stepping foot into rgb. I got 40 of the 10w floods during summer sale to wash the side of my large two story home. It turns out I only needed 20. Very impressed! Can't wait to see 50w in action!

I liked the 16 spi port pixel control card plus 4 dmx universes. It was a little spendy at $250 but it would control pixels AND have 4 dmx universes in one.

I saw that and started thinking this web page was not really LOR. Too many new things like that card, the strobes, the 50watt floods.

And did anyone see the $25000 Christmas tree? Looks like a few other complete box packages too.

Looks like LOR has many new things coming. I did not see the pixel matrix though. I am excited about that but guess I will have to keep waiting.

• Like 1

I saw that tree. It was 25 feet I believe, came with 3 or 4 colors led(I think 9,000 lights each color) It was super late when I was on. Was more concerned about ordering my 50w rgb floods and going to bed. More great stuff coming from LOR in near future it looks like!

I'm also interested in the cf50d's and a previous post mentioned LED lights as well.

Ah. One thing to remember:

EVERYONE:

That is a TEST SITE for some new software we are looking at.  That is NOT A LIVE SITE.  Orders there are NOT PROCESSED, but your payment method MAY BE CHARGED.  Items there are TEST ITEMS ONLY and may or may not be real and/or sold in the future.

Whatever was shown in the store may or may not be real.

I know the 50w floods are real.

[edit] and a previous post mentioned LED lights as well.

I was referring to this part of your previous post.

I looked at the CCF a couple of weeks ago. Do you need new software to program them since they take more than 3 channels, Like the current ones.

Edited by redsea300