Light-O-Rama Forums
kzziboy

7 or 8 channel singing faces

Hello!

First year of doing a Halloween display.  I've built 3 singing scary faces.  The thought is for each to be a 7 or 8 channel singing face.  Anybody have any sequences they are willing to share?  Just want the singing face sequences...not a "display" sequence.  If a display INCLUDES a 7 or 8 channel sequence for a face, that's totally fine!

Thanks everybody!

Adrian

1st year with lor and holidaycoro singing monsters  if anyone has anything they want to share i would love to have a copy too:   rbauer007@aol.com

• Like 1

I am also new to the coro rgb pumpkin face this year , would love some shared sequences also... stxbear36@gmail.com

Does anyone have Christmas sequences for singing faces they would be willing to share Please, I would be very greatful, Thank You. Also if you could tell me where to buy the audio for these would be great. Thanks again.  Time is running out and I am desperate.   Davejones_136@yahoo.com

Try Holiday Coro.  David has a number of Christmas singing tree sequences (same base setup as face) and VERY inexpensive.