Light-O-Rama Forums

Any Light-o-Rama shows in Texas

Plumber Plays with Lights

This is my first year using LOR and I was wondering if any of the '' veteran '' guys had shows in the central Texas area.  There is a show in my town but I would like to see different ones. I would like to talk to the family running the show here but I'm not sure on how to approach them. Maybe a new show will give ideas for next year. I live in College Station and my family loves looking at Christmas lights.

After first signing in, go here: http://forums.lightorama.com/

Click on "Members" in upper left.

Go to upper right of page and click on More Search Options.

Go down to location field and enter Texas.

That should keep you busy for a while.

Edited by George Simmons

I know living in Kingsville (near Corpus Christi) I'm too far away from you, but as far as asking for help my experience is folks just knock on the door. There are now 2 other shows in town and that's how both people got started talking to me about the "how did you....."

This is my first year using LOR and I was wondering if any of the '' veteran '' guys had shows in the central Texas area.  There is a show in my town but I would like to see different ones. I would like to talk to the family running the show here but I'm not sure on how to approach them. Maybe a new show will give ideas for next year. I live in College Station and my family loves looking at Christmas lights.

I'm in west Texas, way far off, but there are so many great people on these forums that can help you.

Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm in southeast Houston and this is going to be my 2nd year so I may not have a show worth your drive. I know a member here (CK57) is out in Katy and he has a website if you want to check him out www.christmaskaty.com. I have been getting some helpful tips from him if you have questions he may be able to help you.