Light-O-Rama Forums

Light of Christmas by Owl City ft. Toby Mac

Mateo

22 minutes ago, M.P said:

I'd love a copy as well. Thanks

Perezm1210@gmail.com

sent again - let me know if it doesn't come through and maybe we can try another way...

Hi guys,

I know I'm jumping in here quite late but I'm looking forward to next year's Lighting season. I would love a copy of all three pieces if possible.  I love watching your videos as it inspires me and gives me ideas for what I can try to do next year.  Happy New Year.

eaglesclaw@comcast.net

• 1 month later...
On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 5:45 AM, Eaglesclaw said:

Hi guys,

I know I'm jumping in here quite late but I'm looking forward to next year's Lighting season. I would love a copy of all three pieces if possible.  I love watching your videos as it inspires me and gives me ideas for what I can try to do next year.  Happy New Year.

eaglesclaw@comcast.net

sorry - I missed post - sent now though - good luck

1 hour ago, kwt33 said:

Hi Guys,

Looking for copies as well for the faces and the lights for next year.

thompsonlou@tds.net

Kevin

sent

• 4 months later...

If you are still sharing, id love to get a copy. Thanks!

deervalleylights@gmail.com

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 11:29 AM, LightShowMan1516 said:

If you are still sharing, id love to get a copy. Thanks!

deervalleylights@gmail.com

sent

34 minutes ago, uncledan said:

sent

I’ve been out of touch and outta town. Thanks for picking me up!

On 8/26/2014 at 3:12 PM, Mateo said:

Fellow LOR users,

I'm in the season of giving and its not even Christmas, however, I'm giving away the following sequence.  Light of Christmas by Owl City ft. Toby Mac.  A few months back I listened to the lyrics of this song and thought this would be the song for my show, completed the sequence only to be told a few weeks ago, from my wife and full grown son in the Army, you got all wrong dad, the song to sequence is "Frozen - Let it Go", which, I landed up completing yesterday.  Anyway, if you all want it, I'm giving it away. Send me your email and let me know what you think.  check out my other video's at www.santasliteshow.com

Mateo Esquibel from Santa Fe, NM

PS: I'm heading to Fort Hood to visit my son from Thursday 08/28 through 09/3 so I wont be sending anything in between these days. Catch me before or after and God Bless America.

Mateo, I went to check out your santasliteshow to check out your sequences. Im not sure if you are aware the site is down, if you do.... all good, if not you might want to check it out

• 1 month later...
On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 10:56 AM, keithandrews said:

i would love to use thanks'

kfandrews2003@yahoo.com

Sent

Enjoy...