Light-O-Rama Forums

Light of Christmas by Owl City ft. Toby Mac

Mateo

ok,  all you that wanted the sequence, it was just sent.  Merry Christmas.  By the way, I lit up the lights today, trial run and they all looked good, including this masterpiece.  Hope you all enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFDHug7B_LQ&list=RDxFDHug7B_LQ#t=0

Thought I'd add the link to the song that was sequenced, for those of you that maybe haven't listened to this song or the words.  Pretty powerful song.  Again, if you like the song and want the sequence, send me your email, I'll be sending out this sequence tomorrow morning.

Edited by Mateo

Thanks for posting this.  Your initial post months ago made look into this song.  This song is awesome.  I can finally sequence a song that represents the true meaning of Christmas and not go crazy doing so.  Not sick of this one yet and spent countless hours working on and listening to it.  Songs tend to rotate in and out of my display.  This one will stay

Hey Mateo, I thought you might like to see how things turned out!  Going through your sequence in detail helped me see how LOR sequences were put together.

(It's also my first attempt at making a video of my lights, too.)  

http://youtu.be/mn0tQkRqdF4

Looks really good Mateo,

And I appreciate the red, white and blue setup. 26 years in the military and for me those colors stand out, nicely!!!

Tom

Hello!!!

I am a newbie here looking for sequences.  My twin four year old girls love this song and I would really appreciate this sequence if possible!!

Please send it to:    dakotahwelch@msn.com

Thank you very much!!

Ok, Dakotahwelch and Carlos Baretto and extreme2966 check your emails, I've sent you the sequence.  Good Luck!  Thanks Santas Helper for the comment on the set up, I did try to make most of the lights Red, White and Blue for all our service people and thanks for your service, Tom.