Light-O-Rama Forums

Light of Christmas by Owl City ft. Toby Mac

Mateo

Mateo,

I LOVE TOBY MAC!  Would love to have a copy of the sequence.  Also the audio if you can do that.  I've seen several different versions of this song out there, and want to make sure I'm using the correct version for your sequence.

If you're sharing your Frozen song/sequence, I'm very interested in that as well.  I'm finding out there are a couple versions of that song out there as well.

TIA!,

-- rhino

flapjack@wispertel.net

• 2 weeks later...

If you're still giving this out, would love to get it and save myself the joy of sequencing it myself - bandrgeorge@yahoo.com

Thanks!

So want a copy of the sequence for this.  For the audio, if you wouldn't mind "pointing" (linking) to the appropriate download version to make sure I'm using the correct version.

THANKS!

All right you all, sorry for this being late, I've been out of the country and pre occupied with another matter, but here you go. hope it isn't too late for this year, but if it is, perhaps you can incorporate it into next years show.  Again, good luck and I hope you all are having a terrific year sequencing.  For most of us, our show starts in less than 2 weeks.  Take care,

Mateo