Light-O-Rama Forums
Mateo

Light of Christmas by Owl City ft. Toby Mac

Fellow LOR users,

I'm in the season of giving and its not even Christmas, however, I'm giving away the following sequence.  Light of Christmas by Owl City ft. Toby Mac.  A few months back I listened to the lyrics of this song and thought this would be the song for my show, completed the sequence only to be told a few weeks ago, from my wife and full grown son in the Army, you got all wrong dad, the song to sequence is "Frozen - Let it Go", which, I landed up completing yesterday.  Anyway, if you all want it, I'm giving it away. Send me your email and let me know what you think.  check out my other video's at www.santasliteshow.com

Mateo Esquibel from Santa Fe, NM

PS: I'm heading to Fort Hood to visit my son from Thursday 08/28 through 09/3 so I wont be sending anything in between these days. Catch me before or after and God Bless America.

Seems this will be hot song number 2 among my fellow blinkie fans.  A copy too please

arwomack01@webbyhome.com

Thank you for sharing your hard work.  Would love to take a look.  75redman@gmail.com

Thanks again! :)

I looked at doing this song, but had to put it on the back burner. Would love to see it. Thanks.

Joshualowe@gmail.com

I worked on this most of yesterday and this morning. Here is what I have so far. Thanks again for turning me on to this song and sharing your sequence.

im deffinetly looking to add this song to the show this year.. I would love to take a look at your version and try my hand at it..  thanks and thanks to your son also!!

coralfishg@yahoo.com

jason