Light-O-Rama Forums
travis p

do ya wanna build a snowman

has any one done this msong? do ya wanna build a snowman

I looked at doing it. The biggest issue for me is that it really is not a fully developed song. The beginning has a lot of talking vocals and is very "thin" musically. The middle is pretty good, and I really feel like the "tick tock tick tock" would look great alternating left and right halves of my display. But, then the end quickly goes into something really sad and could remind folks familiar with the movie that it's a depressing point where the girls' parents die. Not sure that's something I want people to think of around Christmas.

I tried editing it down, but, then it becomes quite short. If I leave in the beginning and middle, but edit the end, it would work, but it just didn't seem like a better choice for me over just doing Let it Go.

But, I'm sure a few people are doing that song.

http://forums.lightorama.com/index.php?/topic/32175-frozen-do-you-want-to-build-a-snowman-with-summer-mashup-sequence/?p=295792

kneel999 did a 12 CCR tree sequence with this song and Summer edited together. Pretty cool. He has it on his ebay page for sale. Someone else did these 2 songs and added Let It Go . All edited together as one song. I know he sent it to me but I can't find it at the moment

I have a frozen mix that was sent to me if your interested, It has all the songs from frozen in 1 sequence

• Like 4

thanks guys im allready working on mine

I have a frozen mix that was sent to me if your interested, It has all the songs from frozen in 1 sequence

If I could grab a copy I would love this, I would be really grateful, thanks, garek.desch@gmail.com

I too would like to try it.

Thanks for sharing.

dcdpkpr@cox.net

Goldman if you have a sec I would love to check it out.. I already did let it go, but if I like this one maybe I will just let the other one go.. Lol. Thanks in advance..

Jason

Coralfishg@yahoo.com

Godman - I would really appreciate a copy if you are still sharing. I just finished Let it Go but would like to see the mix.

Thanks,

Darryl

dclark6623@yahoo.com

If you are still sharing...

jimswinder@hotmail.com

Edited by jimswinder

Hi if you don't mind I would like a copy if the frozen mix

Tony@tshepherd.fsnet.co.uk

Thanks

Tony

My kids would love that if you are still sharing.....abirkster@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Adam

I would love a copy too!

adventurevision@gmail.com

Thank you!!!

I have a Mixed frozen Sequence....It has Frozen Heart, Do you wanna build a snowman and Let it go as 1 Song. Please PM me if you would like a copy. I will enclose the music also as the sequence is custom built.