Light-O-Rama Forums

Holiday coro fixtures/props

godman

Does anyone already have the fixtures/props for the holiday Coro Christmas trees and Halloween monsters (all 4). If so; would you be willing to share? I'm so far behind now I'm afraid Ill never get caught up. :o

Thanks in Advance.

mrgbecker@gmail.com

I was going to create the trees, but if your willing to share I would love to try them out!

Thank,

larryk5@me.com

Here's my HC trees and also and also the HC Monster Quartet.  I have left my channel configuration in the prop files so that you can see how they are set up, you will need to change unit ID's and channels accordingly to fit your display and channel configuration that you have in SE

2013 HC Monster 1.lpf

2013 HC Monster 2.lpf

2013 HC Monster 3.lpf

2013 HC Monster 4.lpf

2013 HC Singing Tree 1.lpf

• Like 1

Here's my HC trees and also and also the HC Monster Quartet.  I have left my channel configuration in the prop files so that you can see how they are set up, you will need to change unit ID's and channels accordingly to fit your display and channel configuration that you have in SE

Thanks! They worked great, what a time saver!

You should have them added to the prop thread at the top of the page!

Edited by larryk5

Glad they worked for you :)

Admin/DevMike.  Feel free to add or move the above props to the Visualizer prop/fixture thread.  I can't seem to add them there as the thread is indicated as locked.

Okay how are these loaded?   I see options in the visualizer to load .lee files, but can't find anything about the .lpf format.  Just thought I'd take a look at them if and when I  add singing faces to my display

So thought this may help give me some insight on how it's done and how the visualizer works, but I can't seem to find a way to load them.   So do these have to be renamed to .lee to work?    

Just trying to figure out how you load and look at these files using the LOR software.   I only have the Demo of Superstar, so was hoping these worked directly with LOR SE and the LOR Visualizer software.

You need to Import the prop into the visualizer. Edit/import/prop. Its not a visualizer file just a prop file

You need to Import the prop into the visualizer. Edit/import/prop. Its not a visualizer file just a prop file

Thanks got one loaded to view, but not sure I understand what to do with it once it's in the visualizer.   I thought these would help show me how the singing faces work within the SE, so once you create these prop files I guess you have to do some other things to create a working singing model that works somehow in the SE visualizer.

When the visualizer first came out, I tried to use the thing, but found it a little too confusing and difficult on how to set things up and make them work in SE, matter of fact I never got anything to work from the visualizer, so I've just stuck with the animation style window, it works for me.  And after finally getting one of these props loaded, I think I'm staying with what I know best and has worked for me for years now. the animation window in SE.

Ah well, back to sequencing my way too long list of music for Halloween 2014.

Edited by Orville

Open sequencer and the song you want to do then import the attached file as the channel configuration.  It's one I drew last year but should work for everyone.

Single tree.lcc

I imported the file then changed the controller numbers to match mine. Opened a sequence that I had the trees programmed in and I got singing trees in the visualizer. The order of the channels even mached the order I programmed them in!

Thanks again!