Light-O-Rama Forums

Aerial view of my Christmas show from a spectator/fan

kneel999

Very cool shots. Were you aware of the recording?

Wish I knew someone with a quad copter.

Nice!  I think that is another investment I'm going to get into.  Just need a way to justify it to the wife. :D

Very cool shots. Were you aware of the recording?

Wish I knew someone with a quad copter.

I didn't know they were filming this. It was a neighbor's son-in-law and the just got it to me a few weeks ago!

That's Cool! I'll be using my quadcopter this year to capture my display and hopefully a few others.

That's Cool! I'll be using my quadcopter this year to capture my display and hopefully a few others.

Diamond Ridge Ct St louis Mo   please !?

• Like 1

I like how the house across the street is dark. ha ha must be like why bother

That was really awesome.   If I ever get one of those or a "drone", I think I'll strap on an FM radio tuned to my transmitter {and hope it can pick it up} to catch the song in action from an aerial view like that.    These helicopters and drones cameras can capture sound can't they?    Haven't really checked them out all that much, so I honestly don't know if the onboard camera is sound capable.

Orville the drones can capture sound but most of the sound they capture is wind and the buzzing of the props.

Orville the drones can capture sound but most of the sound they capture is wind and the buzzing of the props.

LOL, kind of pointless to have it sound ready if that's all it can capture!    

Unless the camera would have an audio input and the drone could handle an extremely small{micro} FM radio as it flies around filming the display..

always wanted to do that!!

Yea, then you would have a great aerial view of your Mega Tree falling over right? :lol:

Sorry Jim, just had to go there. :P  ;)

Not sure if the forums working, hit post and nothing happens.  So hoping this isn't going to post multiple times!  

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe I can get Amazon to do a DRONE flyover when they deliver my next package

Amazon has a quadcopter for $69.25 (reg $500)... If I were to buy one I would use this.

http://www.amazon.com/UDI-U818A-2-4GHz-Quadcopter-Camera/dp/B00D3IN11Q/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1408117744&sr=8-10&keywords=nano+quadcopter